Who can benefit from PenTeleData Voice Services?
Businesses with multiple telephone lines should consider our voice services. Whether a company has a few lines or you are a national company, we’ll help find the solution that works best.
What is SIP?
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a communications protocol that integrates voice and data on a single network and is widely used for managing multimedia communication sessions, such as voice and video calls. It is an all-inclusive and flexible solution that can be configured for customers ranging in size from one call to customers who require thousands of simultaneous calls. Adding more capacity is easy, and can be configured and in real-time.
What is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunks are connections for voice conversation that link our voice network to your phone equipment over IP (Internet Protocol). We do this across our Internet connections. Each of these connections allow your business to call anyone on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), with quality second to none.
What is a PRI?
PRI is the standard for providing telecommunication services to many enterprise PBX’s and offices today. PRI’s are a telecommunication standard offering a business-style system with a multitude of lines that can be sent over the Internet instead of traditional landlines. Companies who already have a phone system but need us to power it will find PRI Trunks as a lower cost option. Using the existing investment in traditional PBX equipment, we’ll provide our Next Gen Network to power IP telephone service and maximize phone capabilities.
What is the difference between SIP to PRI and SIP Trunking and how do they work?
PRI and SIP both connect our voice network to your phone equipment. The difference is the connection. Our SIP trunking will register directly to your phone equipment via an IP connection. It’s as simple as that. Our PRIs have one simple additional step. We terminate our SIP trunk to a gateway we supply. This gateway will convert our SIP Trunk to the PRI interface you need. Both are scalable and easy to deploy.
PenTeleData’s Cloud Based Voice Platform includes a comprehensive and expanding suite of end-user features and functionality.
Our cost-effective voice solutions are powered by our privately-owned network and offer feature-rich and scalable customization to meet the requirements of any business.
Benefits of PenTeleData’s Cloud-Based Voice Services
- Scalability: All of our voice solutions are deployed only over SIP. SIP Trunks allow you to easily increase capacity.
- Cost savings: Options that will meet the needs of each individual business. Buy what you need. Scale up or down, anytime you need.
- Disaster Recovery: SIP Trunks allow you to redirect calls instantly in the event of a disaster to ensure continuity of inbound and outbound voice services and provide cost-effective diverse failover options.
- Affordable Direct Inward Dialing (DID): Add numbers to your service as you need.
- Dependable: Our voice services are backed by our dependable fiber network. On our network, Voice and Data are managed on separate data flows. This allows us to control voice services with a high priority, high quality and high availability.
- Sensible calling plans: Our options will meet the needs of each individual business.
- Competitive international calling rates: We believe that providing world-class service to customers everywhere should be affordable.
What basic features are available?
- Scalable call paths
- Unlimited local calling
- Unlimited Inbound calling
- Flexible long distance minute packages
- Toll Free services