Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are abundant, so every company is at risk.
These attacks can cripple a network, causing downtime that can interfere with productivity, reduce profits and even damage a brand’s reputation. Any company that depends on Internet based infrastructure (and whose doesn’t?), should consider cloud-based DDoS mitigation to prevent the devastation caused by hackers or cybercriminals. This is essential for mission critical activities like healthcare and banking where privacy is of the utmost importance.
How does PenTeleData’s Cloud-Based DDoS Mitigation prevent attacks?
Whether a business uses websites, data centers, Domain Name Servers or network infrastruc- ture, our cloud-based DDoS Mitigation offers constant protection with multi-layer security to mitigate threats and the most sophisticated attacks. It provides nearly unlimited cloud-based mitigation (1 Tbps) specifically for tailored to that business. That way, IT and security teams can rely on our round the clock support and remain focused on core network activities and other employees and patrons can count on business as usual.
The cloud mitigation system provides for an appliance that sits in line with the customer’s traffic, which provides additional detection mechanisms for low and slow attacks through deep packet inspection. When the appliance detects an attack that it cannot mitigate locally, it signals to the cloud to begin mitigation. All customer traffic is redirected to the cloud data center where it is scrubbed of attack traffic. Clean traffic is then sent to the customer’s router and processed normally.
FEATURES OF CLOUD-BASED DDOS MITIGATION:
- The cloud mitigation scrubs out unwanted attack traffic and redirects clean traffic to the customer.
- The cloud mitigation system provides for an appliance that sits inline with the customers traffic which provides additional detection mechanisms for low and slow attacks through deep packet inspection.
- Mitigations to the cloud are unlimited in number.
- Reports on DDoS attacks are provided by PenTeleData.
- When the appliance detects an attack that it cannot mitigate locally (in the case
- that it overwhelms the inbound bandwidth to the customer premises) then it signals to the cloud to begin a mitigation.
- All customer traffic is redirected to the cloud data center where it is scrubbed of attack traffic. Clean traffic is then sent to the customer’s router and processed normally.
- Real time monitoring and protection for layer 3, 4 and 7 attacks.
- 24x7 Support through the PenTeleData NCC.
BENEFITS OF CLOUD-BASED DDOS MITIGATION:
- Turnkey solution: Including custom configuration of the appli- ance to meet the needs of customer’s internal network and installation by our technicians
- Mission Critical Protection: Anyone who considers their Internet service to be mission critical is at risk of losing that access to a sustained volumetric DDoS attack; Hospitals, K-12 and higher education and especially banks
- Save money by keeping your business up and running—stay up and running no matter what when PenTeleData’s mitigation is already on the job
- ‘Always there’ Knowledge that your network is being protected from attacks 24 x 7