Broadband is perfect for small, medium and large business
Your modem can run your entire network or entire building, or be used as a backup to another high-speed service. This broadband high-speed service is reliable and will dependably transmit and receive encrypted bandwidth over a standard cable television line. Since you don’t use a telephone line downloading information, you’ll never experience a busy signal.
For the small to large business: when it comes to PenTeleData’s Business Internet Service, nothing compares.
What advantages does PenTeleData Business Internet have over other Internet services?
- Innovative – Operating on the newest technology, our modems work on a fiber optic based cable system, providing PenTeleData customers with one of the quickest and most reliable Internet solutions available.
- Reliability – Customarily, these modems rely on both the cable company and the Internet access provider. PenTeleData is both the Internet company and the cable company, making PenTeleData’s BusinessInternet service the most reliable.
- Scalability – PenTeleData establishes high-speed service for both symmetrical and asymmetrical access. Your service can be upgraded at anytime without any hardware or equipment changes.
- Speed – The modem runs on a fiber-optic network that permits PenTeleData to transmit data at high speeds (with download speeds may be available up to 1 Gbps).
- Price – The modem’s low start-up cost, set monthly price and no usage charges are attractive to both small and large businesses.
- High Transmission and Receiving speeds
- Maximize your company's use of the Internet
- High-Speed gives you multimedia capabilities
- Constant fast connection to the Internet
- Cellular network backup available
- Business wi-fi
- 24/7 Network Control Center support
- Routed Static IP addresses as needed (All Cable accounts receive 1 Static IP address when originally setup)
- Internet Connectivity to our multi-Gbps fiber optic network with full redundancy
- Free Domain Registration (Domain name charges are the responsibility of customer)
- Primary and Secondary DNS (For included Domain Name)